Acceptable Use Agreement
Last modified: September 1, 2022
The terms of this Acceptable Use Agreement ("Agreement") govern your use of aionfi.com and applies to all products and services provided directly or indirectly through aionfi.com, a website of AION FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC ("Aion"). You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of any such products and services regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Agreement. Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Agreement may result in immediate termination of your right to any and all products and services provided by AION FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
You may not use any of Aion's Products or Services for activities that:
- Violate any State, Federal or International law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Relate to transactions involving: (a) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (b) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (c) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (d) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction.
- Relate to transactions that show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law.
- Relate to transactions involving any activity that requires pre-approval without having obtained said approval.
You may not:
- Copy, modify, or create derivative works or improvements of the Aion Products, Aion Services or Aion Materials.
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available any Aion Services or Aion Materials to any person, including on or in connection with the internet or any time-sharing, service bureau, software as a service, cloud, or other technology or service.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, adapt, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Aion Services or Aion Materials, in whole or in part.
- Bypass or breach any security device or protection used by the Aion Services or Aion Materials or access or use the Services or Aion Materials other than by an Authorized User through the use of his or her own then valid Access Credentials.
- Input, upload, transmit, or otherwise provide to or through the Services or Aion Systems, any information or materials that are unlawful or injurious, including without limitation Harmful Content, or contain, transmit, or activate any Harmful Code.
- Damage, destroy, disrupt, disable, impair, interfere with, or otherwise impede or harm in any manner the Services, Aion Systems, or Aion’s provision of services to any third party, in whole or in part.
- Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks, Documentation, warranties, or disclaimers, or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from any Services or Aion Materials, including any copy thereof.
- Access or use the Services or Aion Materials in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any Intellectual Property Right or other right of any third party (including by any unauthorized access to, misappropriation, use, alteration, destruction, or disclosure of the data of any other Aion customer), or that violates any applicable Law.
- Access or use the Services or Aion Materials for purposes of competitive analysis of the Services or Aion Materials, the development, provision, or use of a competing software service or product or any other purpose that is to the Aion’s detriment or commercial disadvantage.
- Access or use the Services or Aion Materials in, or in association with, the design, construction, maintenance, or operation of any hazardous environments, systems, or applications, any safety response systems or other safety-critical applications, or any other use or application in which the use or failure of the Services could lead to personal injury or severe physical or property damage.
- Use Aion Services or Aion Materials for any personal, family, household, or other use not related to your business.
- Use Aion Services or Aion Materials for for the benefit of an individual, organization, or country identified on the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control’s Specially designated Nationals List, or for any third parties unaffiliated with your business.
- Otherwise access or use the Aion Services or Aion Materials beyond the scope of the authorization granted under applicable agreements.